Friday 6 September 2024

First blog task

 1) Which part of Media are you looking forward to the most?

I am looking for fun recording with my friend
2) What device do you use most to access the media? (The media = news, TV, music, film, social media etc.) 
phone
3) What is your average 'screen time' (or equivalent) on your phone each day. Is this about right, too little or too much? Why? it is  about right and it is not that much.

4) What was the last TV programme or film you watched? ten titans go


5) What device or subscription do you use to listen to music? I don t have no music what I like.

6) Do you play videogames? If so, what do you play games on and what is your favourite game?
 I play on ps5 and my favourite game is call of duty.

7) Are you on social media? If so, what social media do you have and why do you like it? 
I am on no social media and I don t have a favourite social media 

8) Finally, do you think the media is a positive or negative thing for young people? Why? I thing  is a 
positive  because   it  helps young people learning  good stuff and it helps you for the further.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  two shot this is a two shot and this is the mom and son and there are waiting for a call  for a doctor                                    ...